Harmony Beat

William Harvey's thoughts about cultural diplomacy and news about Cultures in Harmony, the non-profit he founded in 2005.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Juan, Argentina

violinist, violist, educator, composer, conductor, arranger, cultural diplomat

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Islamabad concert live streamed

Last night in Islamabad, Pakistan, I had a great time performing at Nysa Lounge with a wide variety of musicians, including performers of rubab, sarangi, tabla, djembe, flute, sax, and guitar. A young, hip audience packed the low-key venue. I am very grateful to host Junaid Malik for organizing the event ! In case you missed the concert, it was live streamed, and is now archived, by the cool folks at Mantis Live.

Now I'm off to Karachi for more cultural diplomacy goodness. Elsewhere in CiH news, this article about the post-revolutionary arts scene in Tunisia mentions Cultures in Harmony and quotes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home