Harmony Beat

William Harvey's thoughts about cultural diplomacy and news about Cultures in Harmony, the non-profit he founded in 2005.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Juan, Argentina

violinist, violist, educator, composer, conductor, arranger, cultural diplomat

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Website updated!

In my fastest turnaround ever, I've added nearly all the info about "Sound of Water, Sound of Hope" the day after the project concluded! Okay, okay, so the expense account is not yet complete, and the gallery, like the one for Project II, does not contain any pictures yet, since I don't have access to a scanner.

However, you can browse quickly through our itinerary, the list of pieces we played, or the list of people who made the project possible.

While my travelogues have a reputation for being long, this one is the shortest yet, and it's also the best. This isn't through any quantum leap in my writing abilities, but simply because this project had such a profound impact. I hope you will read the account, and let me know what you think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori Z said...

That travelogue was very moving. I'm glad it was such a wonderful experience.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home